Please join us for the Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Golf Tournament on August 25, 2017 at River Oaks Golf Course. This year’s event will include a 4-person scramble followed by delicious gourmet burgers and over-the-top shakes from Iceberg.
Due to popular interest for this event, registrations are taken on a first come first serve basis.
DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
- A very light continental breakfast will be available beginning at 7:00 a.m.
- The putting green will be open at 7:00 a.m
- Beverages will be available during the tournament
- The luncheon award ceremony will be held immediately following the conclusion of play
- If you need additional assistance, please call/text Leesha at 801.243.3250
RULES: Standard Scramble Format
- Men will use Blue tees. Women will use the Red tees.
- Everyone tees off. The best shot is selected and everyone plays from that spot.
Everyone plays from the selected spot and the best shot is chosen. This continues until the ball is holed out.
- Teams may move the ball one-club length from the initial shot, but may not move the ball into different grass types. Ex. – moving ball from rough to fairway.
- Teams must use 2 tee shot per player over 18 holes
- Turn scorecards into banquet room.
- All ties will be broken with scorecard playoff, beginning with # 1 handicap
PLAYER GIFTS AND SPONSORSHIPS
- The tournament committee is seeking drawing prizes of value as well as tee bag gifts email email@example.com
- Drawings and contests will be announced the day of the event
- Drawing tickets will be given out to each player at the registration table
- Participants must be present to win
$300 per foursome
$100 Green Sponsorship
$200 Hole Sponsorship
$3,000 Title Sponsorship
$2,000 Lunch Sponsorship
$750 Registration Sponsorship
$800 Drink Sponsor
$1,000 Snack Cart Sponsorship
$1,700 Sign Sponsorship
For other sponsorship opportunities contact Leesha at 801.727.4503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Enterprise Holding Inc.
Mountain America Credit Union