Job Title: Director of Business Development
Wage: $45,000 with Commissions (base salary negotiable depending on experience)
The Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based organization with members all across the Wasatch Front.
We focus on building the capacity of businesses through education, networking, and advocacy. Our innovative new Business Institute
is transforming our business model and creating real value that translates to year-over-year revenue growth and job creation for our member’s businesses.
We are currently looking for a Director of Business Development. This position is responsible for securing chamber memberships and sponsorships.
This person is responsible for establishing and cultivating relationships with members, prospective clients, partner organizations,
and government officials. This position reports directly to the CEO and President.
• Contact, acquire and sell new Chamber memberships and sponsorships
• Actively seek new leads and follow up appropriately
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals
• Assist in retention of current members
• Actively support and participate in Chamber events and programs
• Assist Chamber members in taking full advantage of their membership
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional people skills with an outgoing personality
• Strong organization, time management, multi-tasking skills, and detailed oriented
• Self-starter with a professional appearance
• Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle with proof of license and insurance
• Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
• Must be a team player that works well in a collaborative environment
• Flexible schedule
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com