The Ambassador Committee is made up of active chamber members who have extra responsibilities to ensure the Sandy Area Chamber and its members receive the benefits of Chamber membership. Think of it as a brand ambassador for the Chamber. You rep your favorite things about the mission and direction of the chamber and attend Chamber functions to show other members the ropes. Each Ambassador is a representative of the Chamber’s President and the Board of Directors and also has the responsibility of welcoming new chamber members. Check out a few things things that makes being an ambassador the greatest things since sliced bread.
- Build relationships with business owners
- Meet new Chamber members and develop a personal relationship as new members are oriented
- Attend and participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Become a mentor for new business owners
- Become a recognized leader in the community
- Gain exposure with businesses
Any chamber member can join. Contact Karla at 801.727.4504 or karla@sandychamber to get involved.